A place to improve your English, share experiences, and have fun.

8/22/2005

Aug 22


My dearest students,

Today we had much interaction going on! Everybody talked about a different city, and we got to know that Cláudio is a very cosmopolitan student!!! He's been all over, including to a city of our listening activity, Dubai. Amazing, isn't it?

We started unit 6, pages 42 and 43. We worked on the difference between:

DO YOU LIKE BRASILIA?
yes, I do.
no, I don't.

WHAT'S BRASILIA LIKE?(the same of TELL ME MORE ABOUT BRASILIA)
Oh, it's....
It has...
There is ...
There are...

I asked everybody to bring pictures of a city you have visited so that we can share some information about it.

Homework: Student book page 43, fill in the blanks (comparatives and superlatives), and workbook page 29.

I hope to see everybody on Wednesday, and don't forget the pictures!

Carla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home